This policy covers sportsmen to enable them enjoy their game and also offers compensation for their sports equipment against theft or accidental damage.
SCOPE OF COVER
- Sports Equipment – Covers the cost of repairing or replacing such equipment
- Personal Effects – Covers the cost of repairing or replacing such personal effects lost or damaged at the golf course or other sports premises
- Third Party Liability – Covers legal liability arising in respect to accidents caused by the insured while playing or practicing resulting in:-
Bodily injury to any non-family/ household member of the insured’s or in his service, other than caddies.
Damage to property not linked to the insured family or person in his service.
- Personal Accident – Covers the insured in the event of sustaining accidental physically visible injury while playing.
- Hole in One – Covers the costs incurred by the insured as a result of ‘hole-in-one’ during actual play.
INSURANCE COVERS WE PROVIDE
- MEDICAL COVER
- MOTOR INSURANCE
- TRAVEL INSURANCE
- GROUP PERSONAL ACCIDENT
- WORK INJURY BENEFITS ACT (WIBA) PROTECTION
- GROUP LIFE COVER
- DOMESTIC PACKAGE
- PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY
- CREDIT LIFE INSURANCE
- OUR COVERS
- RESOURCES AND NEWS
- ALL RISKS POLICY
- EMPLOYER’S LIABILITY
- FIDELITY GUARANTEE
- SPORTMAN’S POLICY
- FIRE & PERILS COVER