This policy covers sportsmen to enable them enjoy their game and also offers compensation for their sports equipment against theft or accidental damage.
Scope of Cover
- Sports Equipment – Covers the cost of repairing or replacing such equipment
- Personal Effects – Covers the cost of repairing or replacing such personal effects lost or damaged at the golf course or other sports premises
- Third Party Liability – Covers legal liability arising in respect to accidents caused by the insured while playing or practicing resulting in:-
- Bodily injury to any non-family/ household member of the insured’s or in his service, other than caddies.
- Damage to property not linked to the insured family or person in his service.
- Personal Accident – Covers the insured in the event of sustaining accidental physically visible injury while playing.
- Hole in One – Covers the costs incurred by the insured as a result of ‘hole-in-one’ during actual play.